View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 19:47   #1893
ESPI13
SF Candidate
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: On the Coast
Posts: 14
My Apologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_sf_med
SPC Espinoza-
IMHO, you might want to tone down your screen name, due to the fact that on this site, ESPI-NOZ- NOTHING. I'm sure you are a fine Path Tech / Phlebotomist / Transfusion Tech - but that counts for very little. Your screen name and your intro kind of fight with each other in attitude.
X sf Med, I meant no arrogance by my screen name. I just thought is was quite a clever play on words, or in this case, play on name. If there is a way to change it, I would be open to that, so that there might not be any confusion in the future with the way in which I esteem myself. Again, sorry for the confusion. -Espi
__________________
"Support the Fight, Fight to Support" -Espi
ESPI13 is offline