|
Greetings gentlemen. I have introduced myself on here before, and just thought I would hit this first since it has been quite some time since my last login. I just returned from SFAS class 02-07 a few days ago, and am now on emergency leave...yay. I just wanted to take a second though to say thanks for all of the valuable information on this site, and the book "get selected" was an incredible aid as well. Also, if anybody has some decent ideas on material to submerge myself in (i.e.: movies, cassettes, cd's, etc), besides Rosetta Stone and the language software they give you, I would greatly appreciate the suggestions. I landed on the lucky language of Arabic, and actually just came back from Barnes & Nobles, looking for aid materials for the subject. Thanks again gentlemen, and looking forward to working with you all in the future.
~Nick
|