View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 15:31   #1801
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional
 
Team Sergeant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 20,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessem4145
Hello all!! My name is Jesse and I served with the now deactivated 8th Special Forces Group (Abn) 1st Special Forces at Ft. Gulick, PCZ in 1964 and 1965. I am very proud to belong to this forum. The most important single day in my life was the dayI was awarded a Green Beret in a quiet ceremony at Smoke
Bomb Hill at Ft. Bragg, NC. Everthing that I have been and ever will be is a result of what I learned about myself during SF training. I hope I posted this correctly and in the right place.

De Oppresso Liber
Welcome aboard Jesse! Not many from the 8th SFG(A) on here.

Team Sergeant
__________________
"The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where they are."
Team Sergeant is offline