View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 22:04   #1740
Kacy
Asset
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Fayetteville, NC area
Posts: 5
Hello all. My name is Devin. I grew up in the military, served 6 years in the Air Force as a Meteorologist, and married a wonderful Soldier about 3 years ago...he is registered here as well--JBOUR13-- and we have our dog, who is like our child.

I run a small business out of our home and haven't had much time for anything else that I enjoy lately...shooting, researching, reading, spa days, and catching up with the girls. We just moved from the DC area so I have been trying to get our house in order as well. One of these days, I will be able to relax...for a minute

I am not completely up on the Army lingo, so I am hoping to learn some of that here, as well as some other things-- it'll help me to keep up with my husband

Thanks!
Kacy is offline