Thread: What is This?
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 21:14   #13
x SF med
Quiet Professional
 
x SF med's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In transit somewhere
Posts: 4,044
Jeez, can't even be a smart ass anymore. they discussed them on a TV show not too long ago - NCIS, I think. I've got my diploma around here somewhere...


The last time I was there you could pick one up and strap it on if you wanted. Well, technically one of its carrying containers but you get the idea.

did it for a few years, no thanks - bulky, awkward, unconfortable.
__________________
In the business of war, there is no invariable stategic advantage (shih) which can be relied upon at all times.
Sun-Tzu, "The Art of Warfare"

Hearing, I forget. Seeing, I remember. Writing (doing), I understand. Chinese Proverb

Too many people are looking for a magic bullet. As always, shot placement is the key. ~TR

Last edited by x SF med; 09-01-2006 at 21:21.
x SF med is offline   Reply With Quote