View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 06:38   #1568
x SF med
Quiet Professional
 
x SF med's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In transit somewhere
Posts: 4,044
PS6 Wrote:
Quote:
"...Glad to see that you are not joining the Army for any of those trite reasons such as patriotism, desire to serve your country, or a commitment to something higher than self. But if you really want to just be a mercenary you might look to some of the private contracting organizations that pay a lot more..."




PS 6, this is PSMed, Target - Dilbert, Elevation 145, Deflection 0, Charge 4, SHOT, over.

Oh, the past couple of days have been a TRE, too bad the Ts have been slow and stupid - no challenge!
__________________
In the business of war, there is no invariable stategic advantage (shih) which can be relied upon at all times.
Sun-Tzu, "The Art of Warfare"

Hearing, I forget. Seeing, I remember. Writing (doing), I understand. Chinese Proverb

Too many people are looking for a magic bullet. As always, shot placement is the key. ~TR

Last edited by x SF med; 08-30-2006 at 12:41.
x SF med is offline