View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 20:31   #1559
NousDefionsDoc
Quiet Professional
 
NousDefionsDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: LA
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by trent
Hello all. My name is Lyle, trent is just a nickname. I am an 18D student just finishing up SOCM and getting ready for my first rotation. I have already been to dive school and I hope to end up at 7th group, hopefully 745 if they have any openings when I graduate the course. I am an 18x with a ton of ambition and hope to make a career out of all this. I like to run, swim, dive, ruck, read, write, watch movies, and mess around with computers. I normally hang out at Chrome or Izzy's here in Fayetteville, if you see me there say hi and I'll buy you a drink.
Why 745?
__________________
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?
NousDefionsDoc is offline