View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 20:58   #1554
x SF med
Quiet Professional
 
x SF med's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In transit somewhere
Posts: 4,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyj
hello my name is josh im on active duty scheduled to go through selection soon. Ive been in the reg army for 4yrs now and I think its time for me to get with the real army. From looking back over my family history Ive found that most of my family has been military, something i never really knew untill i got into the military myself. None of them however were green berets, so I want to be the first, and hopefully not the last
Josh-
Please take a basic English grammar, spelling and punctuation class prior to joining SF, you are going to be training others should you make it, and your writing will be held to task during your career in the Army - SF or not.

Just a suggestion, not like I've been there or anything.
__________________
In the business of war, there is no invariable stategic advantage (shih) which can be relied upon at all times.
Sun-Tzu, "The Art of Warfare"

Hearing, I forget. Seeing, I remember. Writing (doing), I understand. Chinese Proverb

Too many people are looking for a magic bullet. As always, shot placement is the key. ~TR
x SF med is offline