View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 13:57   #1494
Jaie0023
Asset
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: DFW area Texas
Posts: 1
Hello everyone from Texas, I'm a early 30s father of one, married man who comes from a family of Warriors. My Dad's father was in the Army in WWII and served in the Navy during the Korean War. My dad missed Nam, and I came in at the ass end of Desert Storm. I spent some time in Gitmo helping baby sit Cubans at Camp x-ray. I injured my back, and had to learn to look elsewhere for my future. My wife's late father was a Nam vet who served in the Marines, and her mother works for the Govt. I have two brother in laws one served in the Core, and the other was a supply sergeant in the Army.

Anyhow, Hello and look forward to learning, and just shootin the breeze.

Last edited by Jaie0023; 08-15-2006 at 14:02.
Jaie0023 is offline