Quote:
|
Originally Posted by TAN2GREEN
Hello,
I new to the site, I have been in the army for 5 years, I spent 3.5 years in Savannah, GA. and my last 1 year and a few months in Virginia. I recentely went to SFAS class 6-06 and was selected. This is a great website and I am greatful to get the chance to be involved with such individuals. I am currently awaiting orders for the Q course.
|
Welcome aboard and congratulations.
__________________
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.
Still want to quit?
|