View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 10:46   #1425
CPTAUSRET
Gun Pilot
 
CPTAUSRET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Iowa and New Mexico
Posts: 2,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackerteam6
Thank You for allowing me access to this site. I am retired from active duty as stated in my profile. I have trained and worked with many Soldiers, Marines, and Sailors from the British commonwealth and U.S. forces, but that was many years ago. I used those skill in three tours of Vietnam. A number of contractors I work with, once in awhile, are former SF or from other countries equvilant. Thanks again.
Welcome aboard, 1SG!

You could be older than I am!

Where, and when in VN? You mentioned 9th Div, I flew gunship cover DongTam/MyTho in 66, when the base was being readied, and dredged out.
__________________
E7-CW3-direct commission VN
B model gunship pilot 65-66 Soc Trang, Cobra Pilot 68-69-70 Can Tho Life member 101st Airborne Association
CPTAUSRET is offline