View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 10:33   #1424
x SF med
Quiet Professional
 
x SF med's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In transit somewhere
Posts: 4,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackerteam6
Thank You for allowing me access to this site. I am retired from active duty as stated in my profile. I have trained and worked with many Soldiers, Marines, and Sailors from the British commonwealth and U.S. forces, but that was many years ago. I used those skill in three tours of Vietnam. A number of contractors I work with, once in awhile, are former SF or from other countries equvilant. Thanks again.
Welcome aboard 1SG!!
__________________
In the business of war, there is no invariable stategic advantage (shih) which can be relied upon at all times.
Sun-Tzu, "The Art of Warfare"

Hearing, I forget. Seeing, I remember. Writing (doing), I understand. Chinese Proverb

Too many people are looking for a magic bullet. As always, shot placement is the key. ~TR
x SF med is offline