Quote:
|
Originally Posted by AaronO.
Good day Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am currently DEP with a Seaman/SEAL contract. I have the utmost respect for all men and women that choose to server in our fine Service. Even though I am planning on becoming a squid, I was drawn to this site for it's upholding of standards and the wealth of information provided here. Thank you for allowing me in as a guest. Thank you all for your service.
|
Welcome aboard Squid Wannabe. Be ready.
When do you ship?
__________________
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.
Still want to quit?
|