View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 15:45   #807
NousDefionsDoc
Quiet Professional
 
NousDefionsDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: LA
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops
Hi all.

I was referred here by SSFD. I am one of the moderators over on lightfighter.net and I'm currently in the military. My background is purely light Infantry, and I did a stint in recruiting. I hope to soak in as much knowledge as I can as well as contribute as much as I am able. I look forward to being here.
What's up dude! Good to see you here.
__________________
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?
NousDefionsDoc is offline