View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 12:24   #802
The Reaper
Quiet Professional
 
The Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Free Pineland
Posts: 24,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops
Hi all.

I was referred here by SSFD. I am one of the moderators over on lightfighter.net and I'm currently in the military. My background is purely light Infantry, and I did a stint in recruiting. I hope to soak in as much knowledge as I can as well as contribute as much as I am able. I look forward to being here.
Cyclops:

Go Bobcats!

Welcome aboard.

TR
__________________
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline