View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 05:18   #782
Kyobanim
Moderator
 
Kyobanim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 3,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boumaye
Hey, Future Soldier Here

Want to become SF...De Opressor Liber

I've scored 99 on my ASVAB, have a 254 PFT score, played football, ran track, received full academic scholarship but decided I didn' twant to sit in class for four years. 35 college credits. Fluent in Spanish. Been to 12 Foreign Countries...but i'm 18 and a half.

Signed up for Airborne-Ranger but hoping I can RENO and get 18x. That is why I signed up, not to be ranger, nor infantry, nor anything else, but De Oppresor Liber sums up my personal motto.

My accomplishments in no way qualify me, but it is my desire to be Special Forces. We will see If I have what it takes, but my mind is sharp, my body is fresh, and my heart is willing...
Fill out your profile.
__________________
"Are you listening or just waiting to talk?"


Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
Optimus Prime
Kyobanim is offline