View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 18:43   #777
Ambush Master
Quiet Professional
 
Ambush Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: DFW Texas Area
Posts: 4,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by B 2/75
Howdy, Folks

Several of you will know me... I'm B 2/75 from several other boards, up until about 3 years ago I used Czar as my screen name. I'm getting a bit long in the tooth, going on 29 years service, currently I'm in the J32 at SOCOM, was the Dep J9 at the CJSOTF-AP for OIF 1, was in D 96th CA, and of course B 2/75. Those are the SOF assignments, anyway. I've other experiences in the INF, CAV, and ARTY. I'm a DLI Italian speaker, married to an Italian, and have 2 small (5 & 6) kids, and live in panhandle Florida. Anyway, good to be here, and hopefully I can be allowed to sit quietly over here in the corner.

Regards,
John
Is this Major Sweetcheeks?!?!?!?!
__________________
Martin sends.
Ambush Master is offline