|
Greetings from the Green LT
...And the Lt jokes begin. But just so everyone knows, I passed the LandNav course down here with no problem at all, so hopefully I can head off all the 'Can't spell lost without LT' jokes.
Anyhow, I'm a new Infantry LT down here at Benning for IOBC. Waiting to get my orders cut for PRC and Ranger School. I'm mainly on here looking for some answers to questions I have about the Q-Course and SF life...mainly dealing with family issues. I haven't been able to find them yet, so I figured I'd introduce myself just incase I have to ask about them.
Just to cover my own tail, I know that I have about 2yrs before I can be chosen to go to SFAS. And from there, I know it will be a long and arduous course before I get a long tab and a funny-looking, green, French hat. But I'm certainly not going to count myself out yet and am going to try to aquire all the info I can about the course. I'm frankly very humbled to be able to communicate with such qualified and proven operators, both former and current, and hope to one day stand before you, be tested, and found to be of the same calibre as yourselves.
....Hey, a guy can dream can't he?
-Larry
|