View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 18:38   #681
whitej34
SF Candidate
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 9
I've been lurking around for awhile like Keith and figured it was my turn to introduce myself.

I'm heading to SFAS in June after a couple years debating it. I figured it was time to sh*t or get off the pot. I am due to ETS in October and am faced with 3 options: go back to college, continue riding a desk or go Special Forces. I obviously dont want to ride my desk anymore and college just doesn't seem like my cup of tea right now, so the choice to try it was fairly easy. If I can't be SF, I don't want to be in the Army. I decided to assess in January while at Airborne school and have been training since. I know I need to keep my eye on the 25 M target (SFAS), but sometimes it's nice to try to look a little farther .

J

PS. I bought the "Get Selected" book already
whitej34 is offline