Quote:
|
Originally Posted by VAFF
I have come and gone to SFAS and will go back again. I am an E5 in the United Kingdom and Want more than anything to be with the Warriors that make up our current military, even if it means my life. I fully understand the obligation I will make in this decision and am already comitted to it. I have been in for 6 years, and would like to make this my career. Look out because I will be there, and hopefully one day I will help complete a mission or even save a Warriors life. Thank you for all that you guys do.
-VAFF
|
Good, you're halfway there. Now go fill out your profile.
__________________
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.
Still want to quit?
|