View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 11:23   #657
SF18C
Quiet Professional
 
SF18C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North Texas, I can see OK from here!
Posts: 2,077
Hello everyone! MtnGoat sent me your way and after a day or two of trolling around and reading a few posts I signed up to be part of the action.

I did my team time in 10th Group and thought this would be a great site to keep up with old friends, make some new ones and keep in touch with the "community".

I am currently one of those fat, lazy, overpaid GS types that is doesn't look too fat, works my rear to the bone daily and haven't yet found the GS pot of gold I had always heard about.

I am working in Italy right now with SETAF but hope to be back at Bragg this summer.

Thanks for having me aboard!
__________________
SF18C
Tis better to die on your feet than live on your knees!
I AM THE 1,000!
"De Oppresso Liber"

Nomination for PS.com Quote of the Decade!

Last edited by SF18C; 04-14-2006 at 14:45.
SF18C is offline