View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 23:00   #534
Rambo DevilDog
Asset
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper
Check again, you missed one.

Attention to detail counts for a lot with us. Helps us stay alive as well.

Hey, if you are not a former Marine, why do you call yourself Devil Dog?

TR

I am the spawn of two marines, my father when I was born wanted to name me Rambo DevilDog Coe, but my mother got to the paperwork first. she named me Robert Bruce Coe. ever since then I guess the nickname stuck...

BTW: I have double and triple checked my profile, there is nothing that even mentions "18D" as far as I am concerned I am a 91W in training untill I get the title 18D. the only question I have is my Unit...I drill with the 5/19th SFGA, may I put that down or leave the spot empty?
__________________
In order to live life, you must know and understand death, only by becoming the best of freinds with death can we really enjoy life-Robert Coe
Rambo DevilDog is offline