View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 20:02   #398
Airborne
Asset
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Germany
Posts: 5
Hello all,

I have been a lurker on your site for roughly 6 months, I am a 25C RTO currently serving in the 1st COSCOM. While definitely not a dream assignment it has been a good learning experience for me and has given me an outstanding opportunity to learn quite a lot about computers and the way the supply system works. I was even able to attend the Air Assault course that recently came to Fort Bragg; I know “Bullwinkle badge” but it was a good experience for a cherry PFC like me.

I managed to get orders to 112th SIG Det. SOCEUR so I have been frequenting the site more the last couple of months to learn as much as I can about the men I will be supporting. I have found the 18E forum quite informative especially since I have not touched a piece of COMMO equipment since AIT. I apologize for the long winded intro, and even though I am sure it has been said a thousand times I will now go back to lurking unless I am spoken to.

Thanks
Airborne is offline