Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Comedy Zone (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   The Miracle of Toilet Paper (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=976)

BMT (RIP) 03-15-2004 17:58

The Miracle of Toilet Paper
 
The Miracle of Toilet Paper

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror, complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion: "If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between your breasts for a few seconds."

Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts. "How long will this take?" I ask.

"They will grow larger over a period of years," he replies.

I stop. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?"

Without missing a beat he says, "Worked for your butt, didn't it?"

He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, may even walk again.

Stupid, stupid man

Roguish Lawyer 03-15-2004 18:01

LOL


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:32.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®