![]() |
Kurt Busch (Nascar Driver) Suspended
You Arizona LEO's got Kurt Busch fitted for pink undies yet?
|
Quote:
Never seen that happen before, we always switched to the spare, transported to another facility with a functioning unit, or had the hospital take blood. With the exception of Carl Edwards, these "Young Guns" don't impress me. I long for the days of Richard Petty, Cale Yarborough, the Allison brothers, Junior Johnson. I even remember when the young guns were Dale, Darryl, and Rusty, though I didn't like them that much back then either. I did like Bill Elliott when he was starting out. This year, I have been rooting for Mark Martin and Rusty. Remember when some of the race car parts could actually be found on a street car? TR |
Kurt Busch was suspended for the remaining two races of the season by Roush Racing.
The car he drove has two major sponsors, Newell Rubbermaid and Diago. Diago owns some big name alcohol brands and must have been sensitive to reputation because the sponsors had a hand in the suspension. Yes I remember when stock cars actually had real stock parts on them, weighed three times as much as they do now and were driven by junkyard dog tough drivers. Boy do I miss the good old days. I sure hope Kurt looks good in Maricopa County Pink. |
Jeff Gordon kicks ass! :munchin
|
Quote:
TR |
Quote:
|
NASCAR is hardly interesting in the first place. Oh sure, the cars and highlights are interestings...but 4 hours of turning left?
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Interesting that they let him out of his contractual obligations for the remaining 2 races.....and then suspended him....Mr Roush definately has it out for Busch....
Anyway..what is wrong with Gordon? But I say go Stewart! |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
The "stock" car parts are all specialized, from the chassis, to the sheet metal body panels, to the engines, to the trannys, to the rear ends. Nothing on that car will fit a street model, to include the fake headlight decals. TR |
Quote:
Well I guess you can put those Auto Meter gauges on your street car....dont know how badly you need a huge tach like those...at least you can buy those for your street car..... Hey everyone look at my Dodge Minivan with the optional Auto Meter Ultra Light 10,000 RPM Tach just like those found in Nascar!!!! Sweet! |
Quote:
Minivan Series with stock, street legal equipment only. Married-Man Racing, here we come! TR |
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:13. |
Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®