Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Rules for the rest of us but not Dept of "JustUs" (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53819)

TOMAHAWK9521 08-24-2018 09:46

Rules for the rest of us but not Dept of "JustUs"
 
Man, this gets my dander up. If I recall, isn't there some kind of law, rule or polite suggestion we all have to abide by that says something along the lines of, "In order to avoid any legal issues arising from conflicts of interest, you refrain from any involvement with private/corporate agencies working on specific government projects/contracts that you had a hand in while in the government, for a given period of time after separation."? And yet, if this information is accurate, these two Maroon Falcons, and Lord knows how many others, have been playing leap frog back and forth, in and out of government service and corporate executive positions for a long time with no consequences.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...cash-in-swamp/

This reminds me of how insider trading is okay for congress to partake in yet a death sentence to anyone on the outside the beltway. :mad:

JimP 08-24-2018 10:04

it's worse than that: Look up 18 USC 208 and please tell me.....ANYONE.....how Hillary hasn't been charged.

There's two sets of rules: one for us unwashed; and another set for the anointed.

Get back in line serf. :mad:

TOMAHAWK9521 08-24-2018 10:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimP (Post 645360)
it's worse than that: Look up 18 USC 208 and please tell me.....ANYONE.....how Hillary hasn't been charged.

There's two sets of rules: one for us unwashed; and another set for the anointed.

Get back in line serf. :mad:

Don't get me started on that issue. I remember my first day of field phase at the Q and had just burned two "one-time" pages and was sipping some cocoa when one of the Echo committee guys walked up and snagged my book to see if I had initialed the pages as destroyed. Although I had just destroyed them only a moment before, but not initialed the book before taking a sip, they hit me with two security violations, which I had to carry through the rest of the course. One more and I was gone.

To this day I still call it a BS chump move, but it was a very instructive learning point that I never forgot. I wouldn't pull that on anyone else but I never gave anyone any slack for more serious security violations.

And yet Lady Bathory is still out there, untouched. If I were king, she would either have been executed in the public square or walled up inside a cell for eternity, lost to memory. And like the Pharaohs of ancient Egypt, I'd have her name stricken from all history, texts and video files, and forbidden to be spoken of upon pain of death. Nyah. :p

bblhead672 08-24-2018 11:11

I can't get through most days without wanting to throw up about the vast, unchecked corruption in our government.

Truly the country has devolved into the elites and the unwashed serfs.

doctom54 08-24-2018 11:33

Then you have Senator McCaskill
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/pol...215234680.html

7624U 08-24-2018 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimP (Post 645360)
it's worse than that: Look up 18 USC 208 and please tell me.....ANYONE.....how Hillary hasn't been charged.

There's two sets of rules: one for us unwashed; and another set for the anointed.

Get back in line serf. :mad:

But she is a war hero don't you remember https://www.*******.com/watch?v=SfaxA9Q-9AQ

bblhead672 08-24-2018 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by doctom54 (Post 645363)

I'm sure its just coincidence that her husbands' investments had millions of new federal dollars poured into them.

These pukes aren't so dumb as to document their back scratching deals. They probably have "freshmen orientation classes" on how to properly hide the daily quid pro quo that goes on in government.

Joker 08-24-2018 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimP (Post 645360)
it's worse than that: Look up 18 USC 208 and please tell me.....ANYONE.....how Hillary hasn't been charged.

There's two sets of rules: one for us unwashed; and another set for the anointed.

Get back in line serf. :mad:

See 18 USC 208.19,249.YYYXAHYZD. “Total Exemptions. Anyone from the Clinton family.”

Badger52 08-24-2018 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimP (Post 645360)
it's worse than that: Look up 18 USC 208 and please tell me.....ANYONE.....how Hillary hasn't been charged.

I thought awhile back there was someone checking into the ClintoNostra family foundation under RICO. They might've ended up like so many though. You know, 2 in the back & ruled a suicide.

Lotta rope needed.

Razor 08-24-2018 17:15

As an unrelated aside, bblhead672 I think someone spelled 'Aztecs' wrong in your profile pic. :D

WarriorDiplomat 08-24-2018 18:32

The Clinton's know how dirty politicians are they co-opted so many poli's that everyone has a reason to cover up the dirt to hide culpability.....criminal her and the fallen Messiah BHO should be sharing a cell her for criminality and BHO for allowing it.....was the 27+- times Bill took the Lolita Express to the island of underage human trafficked girls for pedophiles? raise any moral courage from the swamp critters?cricket cricket the Democrats created the NAACP to subjugate blacks under liberal policies it is supposed to be National Association for the Advancement of Colored People a cover for destructive excuse making policies blaming others but under BHO it went from colored people to corrupt people as if it's premise wasn't corrupt enough as it was. The jump from straight pedophiles of the world's political and business elite to NAMBLA isn't a far leap is it?

Box 08-24-2018 22:39

Slow deep breaths...
....repeat after me

The entitlement class is above the law
The entitlement class is above the law
The entitlement class is above the law
The entitlement class is above the law
The entitlement class is above the law
The entitlement class is above the law
The entitlement class is above the law
The entitlement class is above the law
The entitlement class is above the law
The entitlement class is above the law


They do not answer to the law - they only answer to the party.
When you feel like things dont make sense, just relax, take slow deep breaths and chant out the truth 10 times and you will feel better.
...the left isn't accountable to the law - they are only accountable to the party.

Get used to it

cbtengr 08-25-2018 06:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badger52 (Post 645369)
I thought awhile back there was someone checking into the ClintoNostra family foundation under RICO. They might've ended up like so many though. You know, 2 in the back & ruled a suicide.

Lotta rope needed.

Not enough rope available out there. Is the current DOJ doing anything? I get the fact that the last administration was more than a little biased regarding HRC but WTF is the excuse for Sessions and his team?

Badger52 08-25-2018 07:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbtengr (Post 645380)
I get the fact that the last administration was more than a little biased regarding HRC but WTF is the excuse for Sessions and his team?

Glass half-full: Biding their time so as not to tip their hand.
Glass half-empty & draining fast: Sessions is 'owned' & not by the guy that hired him.

:munchin

Paslode 08-25-2018 07:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badger52 (Post 645381)
Glass half-full: Biding their time so as not to tip their hand.
Glass half-empty & draining fast: Sessions is 'owned' & not by the guy that hired him.

:munchin

I’ll take Glass half-empty & draining fast for $500.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:14.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®