![]() |
For that someone Special on your Xmas list
2 Attachment(s)
Toys for the boys..
http://www.norbay.com/milk-chocolate-solid-hand-grenade http://www.norbay.com/solid-chocolat...dgun-real-case A couple of nice stocking stuffers.. :lifter:D:lifter |
Wonder how much trouble you’d get in to pull that 1911 out in a public place and stick the pointy end into your mouth. Gives a whole new meaning to suck starting that pistol. :D
|
There would be a seven county SWAT call-out if someone brought that to school.
And then the poor miserable would be arrested for zero-tolerance.... |
Quote:
|
That would taste a whole lot better than a pop tart shaped like a gun.
|
Quote:
That aside, I could eat that much chocolate in a heartbeat if I wasn't having to take insulin injections right now because I am on so much Prednisone! ;) |
Quote:
Sorry to hear about the steroid reaction. Hopefully temporary. |
With my luck I’d buy these items and put them in my truck forget them and the temperature would climb to melting point. :eek:
|
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:58. |
Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®