![]() |
AntiFA
Here is an interesting article on AntiFA by Politico that imo paints (maybe rightfully so) LE as bunch bumbling idiots. It seems LE knows the symptoms, has diagnosed and labeled the problems, but they are conflicted on the remedy and the patient will be DOA by the time they get around to removing the cancer.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...nce-fbi-242235 |
Interesting, in the article there is a section that reads:
"Tensions have gotten so heated that after activists traded accusations after Charlottesville, a rumor circulated online that antifa would try and shut down the massive Sturgis, South Dakota, motorcycle rally because there were too many Confederate flags and Trump signs. It wasn’t true, but it prompted an outpouring of pleas by attendees for anti-fascists to come so they could assault them. One displayed a “Sturgis Survival Kit” for potential antifa protesters, complete with a tourniquet, morphine, body cast and defibrillator." Hummmm, if it were true...I don't think I would try to incite violence during the Sturgis Rally, those Antifa Members will most likely be bloody body parts scattered all over the area. Sort of like a slaughter house...:munchin But man, that would be way too cool..... |
I wonder why I don't see them out protesting in front of the major OMG clubhouses! I guess they are too busy protesting statues that can't react!
|
Politico right up there with huffington ........ all fake news
Politico ultra-left wing bullshitte.......... not worth reading.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
1 Attachment(s)
Obviously there are some stereotypes out there regarding the "Biker" image. Antifa does not have a lock on being fat and out of shape. And I am pretty sure the bulk of the crowd at Sturgis would consider themselves as lovers not fighters.
Attachment 34143 |
Quote:
Antifa going to Sturgis would be akin to Che Guevara going to Congo/Bolivia....more work needed on the area study. |
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 22:24. |
Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®