Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   John Kerry in Baghdad (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5097)

NousDefionsDoc 01-06-2005 14:27

John Kerry in Baghdad
 
What about THIS!!!



San Fran Article

Jo Sul 01-06-2005 14:37

Disgusting, but not surprising. I wonder how much this highly productive trip is costing the tax-payers?

Roguish Lawyer 01-06-2005 15:09

Loser.

jatx 01-06-2005 15:48

Quick, someone add him to the Do Not Fly list before he returns home! :D

Doc 01-06-2005 16:04

John Kerry is a turd dressed in a human suit.

QRQ 30 01-06-2005 16:06

Quote:

Visiting with U.S. troops in Baghdad on Thursday, failed presidential candidate John Kerry trashed Commander-in-chief George Bush for making "horrendous judgments" and "unbelievable blunders" that have undermined the war effort.
Shades of Vietnam!! Trashing the CiC in front of the troops. If that isn't demoralizing, what is? The MOFO should have been escorted out and banned from appearing in front of the military. It would be interesting to have a live, unedited video. I am betting he wasn't too well received by the troops.

QRQ 30 01-06-2005 16:33

Damn!!!
 
This has really got me steamed up. The more I think about it the madder I get. I can only imagine what my reaction, and that of any leader would be if some ass hole went before my troops and told them I was a piss poor leader. It is debatable if he would leave on his feet.

IMNSHO this is on a par with Hanoi Jane!! PHUCK KETRRY!!! :mad: :mad:

The Swifties need to follow through and get an inditement against the slug!! :mad:

NousDefionsDoc 01-06-2005 18:34

The thing that concerns me is the report of cheering and warmly greeted.

Goggles Pizano 01-06-2005 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by NousDefionsDoc
The thing that concerns me is the report of cheering and warmly greeted.


Yes but by whom and where was he? Doesn't "cheering" imply a boisterous attitude however when followed by "warmly greeted" seem pale? This guy is a first class ass clown as is the person who wrote the article.

Gypsy 01-06-2005 19:46

I made some extremely un-ladylike comments on another site about this. His behavior is disgusting and serves to aid the enemy. Something he is very good at. All I'll say here is kerry is genetic debris.

You have to wonder about the report on the cheering...I mean it's not like the media has ever exaggerated things before. :munchin

NousDefionsDoc 01-06-2005 19:57

yeah, about the cheering. I would have felt much better if they had to report that the soldiers stood about, did about face and stood there silently.

Probably just me though.

Gypsy 01-06-2005 19:59

Nope...not just you.

QRQ 30 01-06-2005 20:24

Perhaps this explains the cheers etc:

Quote:

U.S. soldiers approached Kerry inside the restaurant of the Rashid Hotel, asking him to pose for photographs and sign T-shirts. The star-struck restaurant manager insisted on serving Kerry the restaurant's specialty, a plate of grilled chicken and lamb.

Later in the day, Kerry met with about 20 soldiers based in his home state, including reservists from the 356th Engineer Detachment and 126th Aviation Company of the Massachusetts Army National Guard at Camp Victory, where soldiers are bivouacked in luxury villas once inhabited by Saddam Hussein and his loyalists.

"They all joked about how living conditions had changed since Sen. Kerry was in Vietnam," said David Wade, the senator's communications director.
REMFS living in luxury villas. They probably write home about their lack of air-conditioning as well as armor.

I can say unequivocally that I would have gotten up and walked -- at a minimum!! :mad:

casey 01-06-2005 21:05

Then, perhaps sensing he'd gone too far, the 2008 White House hopeful cut short the Bush-bashing, saying, "Now, it's a different time and different set of judgments that have to be made. I'm here to make judgments about what moves are available to us."



In your short, dumpy, obnoxious, glyco-alcohol induced wife's dreams BEYOUCH !
I for one am offended that Mr. Botox still thinks he has an "us" !!

12B4S 01-06-2005 23:53

Toooooooooo many things zipping through my head right now about that treasanous...coward puke's visit to Real Soldiers that don't have HIS type of out!!!
Yeah, Remf's and palaces and all...... every organization, group whatever has thier 10% screwups. Anyway,...... hell..... he should feel fortunate..... for not being fragged.........


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 23:23.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®