Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Edged Weapons (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Another Dagger (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48446)

TCT_Knives 03-22-2015 18:43

Another Dagger
 
1 Attachment(s)
If your're out there Les this is an attempt to keep up with you and your daggers. I am absolutely inspired by your work and hope to run into you at the Blade this year!

Sohei 03-22-2015 19:16

Outstanding work!

PSM 03-22-2015 19:18

That, sir, is a beauty! :lifter

Pat

Papa Zero Three 03-22-2015 20:20

VERY Nice.

Sdiver 03-22-2015 21:33

Oh-My-God ... THAT IS BEAUTIFUL !!!!! :lifter

x SF med 03-22-2015 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCT_Knives (Post 578834)
If your're out there Les this is an attempt to keep up with you and your daggers. I am absolutely inspired by your work and hope to run into you at the Blade this year!

Damn.... another knife I don't have the cash for at the moment, and another knifemaker to watch.

Outstanding work brother.

Barbarian 03-23-2015 06:40

That is some super clean work. Very nice!

mcarey 03-23-2015 07:05

Darrin,

That is very nice!!!

Bill Harsey 03-23-2015 07:58

Very nice looking work Darrin.

Team Sergeant 03-23-2015 09:37

Wow, I am without words.... that is beautiful work brother!

PatrickS 03-23-2015 13:15

I know virtually nothing about knives or the process of knifemaking Darrin, but this one and the kukri are highly impressive.

I probably couldn't even resist to compliment on these beauties if I was being robbed by a guy armed with either of them.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 00:35.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®