Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Gourmet Guerrilla (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   What did you eat,, in the bush?? (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48200)

JJ_BPK 02-24-2015 05:21

What did you eat,, in the bush??
 
3 Attachment(s)
This is only "gourmet" if you used C's, LRP's, or Indig to augment your cooking prowess.. :D

Show us your pictures of your epicurean delights.. :lifter

The snake crawled up to me while we were stopped for a break. I was reading the army times. He was wery wery quite.. But tasted good BBQ'd over some C4 with a mix of jellies and Tabasco sauce.

The tiger was looking for us. He wandered past us one night, within 40ft of our camp. We spotted his paw print the next morning, while waiting for resupply.

SO,, What is your story??? :boohoo

Penn 02-24-2015 06:41

1 Attachment(s)
The 11th Inf Bde - October 70 iirc an O-6 claim it...

PRB 02-24-2015 11:48

Oh....that bush...

NoRoadtrippin 02-24-2015 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRB (Post 576210)
Oh....that bush...

I thought this thread was something different too. I'm much less interested now.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:52.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®