![]() |
Inauguration
I saw on the news where the inaugural ball will cost an estimated $300MM. That seems like an awful lot to me. Is this normal? What the hell are they eating?
I don't think we should be spend that kind of money with a war going on. Especially for a 2nd term. |
Quote:
Hear hear! |
All you need is a keg and a pig. $300 M is way too much to spend on this.
|
Quote:
|
I would do it at Crawford and have a BBQ. Kennedy wouldn't show then.
I wonder what Clinton spent? They like to do things in a big way. |
Quote:
|
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Dec18.html
Number was wrong, but it still seems like a lot. Bound to be a tax write-off... Quote:
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
No sir, only boys. I took my socks off both times. ;) |
Quote:
|
It is privately funded, so who cares? When you go, you have to write a big check to help cover the costs and recharge the campaign coffers a little.
|
Quote:
TR |
Quote:
The wife makes me say "OUR" state. :( |
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:18. |
Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®