Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Edged Weapons (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Just wanted to bring attention to TCT knives (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46837)

steve912 08-29-2014 11:23

Just wanted to bring attention to TCT knives
 
Just in case they have not popped onto here I just wanted to point out their knives. They are a good group of guys I think you all would apprieciate.

http://tctknives.com/about_us

DJ Urbanovsky 09-01-2014 18:36

D is good people.

:lifter

Miles 09-02-2014 00:07

Yes, he is quite good.

When it was time for the newest version of our knife, he stepped up to the plate.

I wanted a specific inscription. He was nice enough to grab it from the 1SG's desk before it was mailed out and do it for free.

Bill Harsey 09-02-2014 06:54

TCT Knives is a good outfit.
I'm lucky to call the owner-maker a friend.

Miles 09-02-2014 19:06

Mr. Harsey, it goes a long way if that particular Sergeant Major counts you among his friends.

mcarey 09-05-2014 14:20

He is good to go and a good friend!

TCT_Knives 09-15-2014 10:58

Wow, everyone!
Thanks for the kind words (DJ, Bill, and Mark) I echo the sentiments as I consider you guys MY inspiration for knives.
I heard rumor a past customer made a post so I had to register to check it out. I like the forum and Ill be surfing here often.

Thanks!

steve912 09-20-2014 08:00

No prob D, just glad Jason introduced us - you are good people, and it is obvious by the quality of your work that you love what you do.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 16:31.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®