Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Natalists (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4679)

BMT (RIP) 12-10-2004 17:01

Natalists
 
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...0/114946.shtml
:munchin
BMT

casey 12-10-2004 19:35

These deeply concerned left leaning thinkers should put down their cremecotta latte's, switch off the 60in plasma screen tv, take a ride in the Beemer to the gas station and talk to the guy workin' his second job for 8 bucks an hour to find out what most Americans think. What did they expect - I've been saying this since first grade with my hand over heart, turned to the flag during the Pledge of Allegence " one nationalist under God........"

Jo Sul 12-10-2004 20:11

I guess they finally figured out that same-sex couples don't have many kids.

The Reaper 12-10-2004 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo Sul
I guess they finally figured out that same-sex couples don't have many kids.

I was thinking exactly the same thing when I saw the city list.

TR

casey 12-10-2004 20:39

Christ, I thought it was just me.... this is gettin' scary now.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:15.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®