Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   A Veterans Day Message From George W Bush (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43980)

Sdiver 11-11-2013 09:57

A Veterans Day Message From George W Bush
 
This guy just oozes class.

http://www.bushcenter.org/blog/2013/...-george-w-bush

Thank you Mr. President. Here is wishing you and your father a Happy Veterans Day as well.

Sohei 11-11-2013 11:45

Well said, Mr. President!

Well said indeed!

cbtengr 11-11-2013 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sdiver (Post 529723)
This guy just oozes class.

http://www.bushcenter.org/blog/2013/...-george-w-bush

Thank you Mr. President. Here is wishing you and your father a Happy Veterans Day as well.

You can add humility and sincerity to that.

JHD 11-11-2013 13:39

I am well aware he had his faults, and wasn't perfect by any means, but, geez, I miss him.

booker 11-11-2013 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbtengr (Post 529732)
You can add humility and sincerity to that.

His humility and sincerity are even more evident when you listen to the current POTUS speak.

cbtengr 11-11-2013 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by booker (Post 529742)
His humility and sincerity are even more evident when you listen to the current POTUS speak.

AMEN to that. You must have heard O's message today also.

Streck-Fu 11-11-2013 14:19

Quote:

You must have heard O's message today also.
He had a message?

Team Sergeant 11-11-2013 15:56

President George W. Bush
 
President George W. Bush thank you Sir. I hope you also have a great Veterans Day!

mark46th 11-11-2013 17:00

Thank you Mr President. I hope brother Jeb is as capable...

twistedsquid 11-11-2013 18:20

This great man's convictions are generally unappreciated or overlooked. I wish I had served under him. President Reagan was my CIC. And that wasn't too bad either.

Gypsy 11-11-2013 19:11

Well done, Mr. President and a Happy Veterans Day to you and to your father.

orion5 11-11-2013 21:27

To be honest, I am tired of his "faults" being mentioned as a qualifier at this point. Any leader makes mistakes; he made his. How many years after serving as President and showing nothing but class will it take before he can just be appreciated for the simplicity and sincerity of his messages.

Thank you, President Bush, for taking the time to record a message to our Veterans. Many others did not take the time, so I don't give a damn about your "faults".

It was hard this year even finding Veterans Day cards. I suppose that was GWB's fault too. ;)

pcfixer 11-12-2013 08:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by orion5 (Post 529782)
To be honest, I am tired of his "faults" being mentioned as a qualifier at this point. Any leader makes mistakes; he made his. How many years after serving as President and showing nothing but class will it take before he can just be appreciated for the simplicity and sincerity of his messages.

Thank you, President Bush, for taking the time to record a message to our Veterans. Many others did not take the time, so I don't give a damn about your "faults".

It was hard this year even finding Veterans Day cards. I suppose that was GWB's fault too. ;)

Very well said. 100% agree.

Red Flag 1 11-12-2013 09:28

Good words, Mr. President. May you have a great Veterans Day, for you too have earned the thanks from proud veterans.

echoes 11-12-2013 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Flag 1 (Post 529797)
Good words, Mr. President. May you have a great Veterans Day, for you too have earned the thanks from proud veterans.

Agree 100%! Humility, sacrifice and all things in between Mr
President George W Bush, you rock sir!

And for the record, GW and I share faults and triumphs, like everyone else!

So IMHO, who gives a hoot if they are mentioned???

Not me, I say go for it George! You are the man!:)

Holly


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:48.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®