![]() |
Saudi nuclear weapons 'on order' from Pakistan
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24823846
Snip Quote:
|
What could possibly go wrong
|
Quote:
I know exactly where you're coming from. What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes: But for some reason, I actually trust nukes being in the hands of the Saudi govt. than I do Pakistan's. I know they've (the Paki's) have had them for awhile, and as far we know, none of their inventory has made it to the "nuclear market", but I actually feel more comfortable with nukes in Saudi Arabia than any other ME or Islamic country. That's crazy, isn't it? :munchin |
Quote:
|
Long time coming, just really wonder how long ago this really happen. Deals are never talk of by the House of Suad until they are completed.
|
Quote:
The Saudi Strategic Missile Force is run by the son of a late crown prince and is related by marriage to two Saudi kings......pretty juiced up. And there's been significant recent increase to Saudi missile launch facilities in the last 5 years. My guess is this is a very long standing deal with Pakistan........quid pro quo: Pakistan provides Saudi with a deniable insta-nuke capability Saudi provides Pakistan with financial support to develop nukes and to keep Pakistan from economic collapse I see three reasons for Saudi desire for a nuclear capability: 1)to counter Shia bomb 2)to force a response from the US or force US support for an Israeli response 3)"Plan B" in case of a Saudi Spring and the US lacks the intestinal fortitude to look the other way when the Saudi regime feels compelled to recreate the 1982 Hama slaughter. What I'd like to see is the pressure and lobbying behind the scenes on this story*(and specifically who) over the years as this logically obvious story goes back about 25 years doesn't it? |
The Saudi's do not like the Iranians. It wouldn't surprise me to see them lob one to Teheran.
|
Quote:
I reckon the trouble North Korea and Pakistan get away with being nuclear armed could see Iran doing the very same but specifically targeting the oil rich GCC regimes via asymmetric/unconventional warfare...like now...but even more aggressively. We certainly live in interesting times. |
I think a nuclear armed Saudi Arabia coupled with a nuclear armed Iran and a regional uproar over the Jews murdering Arafat is going to make for some awesome reality TV.
(since the Israelis will get the blame regardless of who did it) Thermonuclear devices all around LETS DO IT |
Quote:
Problem solved..... Better yet have them beam up all the nut jobs in the ME like they did with the tribbles and drop them off on another planet so they can act like the backward animals that they strive to be. |
Quote:
TR |
"I think a nuclear armed Saudi Arabia coupled with a nuclear armed Iran and a regional uproar over the Jews murdering Arafat is going to make for some awesome reality TV.
(since the Israelis will get the blame regardless of who did it) " Billy L Nice cross thread reference, Billy- More bonus points! I still think the Saudi's would nuke Iran before Israel. The Israeli's have no design on dominatiing the Middle East, Iran does. Israel would only attack if they felt threatened and they have enough nukes to turn all its neighbors into glass parking lots. The Saudi's have Mecca and Medinah to protect. This means nothing to the West but to a muslim, it means everything... |
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 00:39. |
Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®