Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Kydex holster and sheaths (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43933)

chance 11-05-2013 20:02

Kydex holster and sheaths
 
3 Attachment(s)
Hey Guy and Gals

I've started a little side business making holsters and sheaths, Tell me what you think.

Oldrotorhead 11-05-2013 20:24

Your workmanship looks good. question, why did you do a cut-out in the Glock holster?

chance 11-06-2013 02:06

I did the cut out to hook the rear sight on for one handed manipulation. Of course I know you can hook onto anything I just added it because.

Barbarian 11-06-2013 11:08

Looks professional. The glock holster is notably impressive. I've only made one of that kind, and it took me several tries to get the wings right. I decided to stick to knife sheaths. BZ and good luck to you.

Spiffav8 11-06-2013 15:52

I'll give you 10/10. I currently have two and love them....and they are not nearly as nice as those.

Want to make me one for my SIG P226 Tac Ops?

Toaster 11-06-2013 18:02

Any for sale
 
So... what would the ballpark be for one of the holsters?

chance 11-06-2013 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiffav8 (Post 529253)
I'll give you 10/10. I currently have two and love them....and they are not nearly as nice as those.

Want to make me one for my SIG P226 Tac Ops?

PM me and we'll talk

chance 11-06-2013 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toaster (Post 529271)
So... what would the ballpark be for one of the holsters?

Your looking at about $60.00 plus shipping, if it's a common firearm.

CDRODA396 11-06-2013 20:27

Can you throw up a pic of the backside of the glock holster? It would be much appreciated.

chance 11-06-2013 20:41

1 Attachment(s)
Done:lifter

Oldrotorhead 11-06-2013 20:43

When you have time think about an IWB for a Glock 17/22 mag. I've got a holster ordered but after Christmas I'll be in the need of a kydex fix. Your work looks very well molded and very clean edges. Again looks very good.

chance 11-06-2013 20:45

2 Attachment(s)
Here's some more, Left side holster for a Glock 17

chance 11-06-2013 20:50

3 Attachment(s)
Dave Beck/ Horan Wilderness Survival Knife set up for scout style carry

chance 11-06-2013 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldrotorhead (Post 529303)
When you have time think about an IWB for a Glock 17/22 mag. I've got a holster ordered but after Christmas I'll be in the need of a kydex fix. Your work looks very well molded and very clean edges. Again looks very good.

Thank you,
I can do whatever you need, just let me know when you want to do this.:lifter

CDRODA396 11-07-2013 04:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by chance (Post 529304)
Here's some more, Left side holster for a Glock 17

Thanks for posting those, all look very, very well done. When I get a chance, I"ll shoot you a pm.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 13:15.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®