Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Edged Weapons (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   I just got my Benchmade Back... (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4366)

Sire24657 11-19-2004 09:18

I just got my Benchmade Back...
 
From the factory (the handle had lost some screws becasue the wife didn't check the pockets)... It is the AFCK D2 with the Axis lock.

They did a complete overhaul on this thing!! It opens so smooth I almost split my hand 5 times! They really made this thing a lot better.

So, if you need yours cleaned or sharpened or whatever, these folks really take care of you.

Thought you fine folks would be interested about Benchmade's LifeSharp program is theReal Deal. Or not. But a good knife is essential (as I preach to the choir)..

Take Care,

Sire24657

Shark Bait 11-19-2004 10:29

I have a Benchmade. Is this a free service?

Razor 11-19-2004 11:56

Its advertised as $5 for the first knife, and $2.50 for each additional. They also say on their website that they don't sharpen their serrations, but I've never used the service, so I don't have first hand knowledge on that.

http://www.benchmade.com/about_knive...rp_service.asp

Shark Bait 11-20-2004 22:43

Thanks Razor! I'll look into it.

Maas 11-23-2004 19:43

BenchMade customer service policies rock.

I broke the tip off my blade and shipped it to them asking that they replace it. They had done some engineering changes since I had purchased the knife and could not replace the blade. So they sent me the new and improved model for the cost of the replacement blade.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 00:18.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®