Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Gourmet Guerrilla (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   SF "date" recipie? (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3943)

echoes 10-18-2004 19:22

SF "date" recipie?
 
Greetings Brave Soldiers! :)

I was curious if there was a favorite SF "date" recipie?
Since everything that You all do is over-the-top,
I was curious what a good meal would be to prepare for The SF Man?

Holly :cool:

NousDefionsDoc 10-18-2004 21:33

"Date recipe"?

The Magic Hat
Khakis with big yellow stripes (preferably E-7 or above)
Bloused jump boots
The Team Sergeant glare or the scary look (mild amusement at a pending disaster down the block no one else can see.)

Galadriel 10-19-2004 11:50

I thought you were going to say SPAM :)

cooked in an empty paint can over an open fire.

Achilles 10-19-2004 13:32

http://www.soupsandwich.net/chezranger.html

There's a good Ranger recipe.

Gypsy 10-19-2004 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by NousDefionsDoc
"Date recipe"?

The Magic Hat
Khakis with big yellow stripes (preferably E-7 or above)
Bloused jump boots
The Team Sergeant glare or the scary look (mild amusement at a pending disaster down the block no one else can see.)

That is a full course meal right there. :p

alphamale 10-19-2004 18:41

Ms. Holly,

The more important question to consider is: which weapons to bring.

:D
FrontSight

echoes 10-19-2004 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by NousDefionsDoc
"Date recipe"?

The Magic Hat
Khakis with big yellow stripes (preferably E-7 or above)
Bloused jump boots
The Team Sergeant glare or the scary look (mild amusement at a pending disaster down the block no one else can see.)

Ummmm, well I cannot decode b/c I am not highspeed. :o

Anyway, Frontsight, just bring the biggest one you have. That will suffice for dinner?!


:D Holly

alphamale 10-19-2004 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by echoes
Ummmm, well I cannot decode b/c I am not highspeed.

Ms. Holly!! You don't admit that !!!!

Must I teach you the ::intimidating girl spit:: ::tuh:: thing as well!!

( Turn your head sideways a smidge and say, ::tuh:: )



Quote:

Originally Posted by echoes
Anyway, Frontsight, just bring the biggest one you have. That will suffice for dinner?!

Hmm... that would be this one: http://www.badlandsforums.com/fs/cop...album=34&pos=8

I thought about selling that at one point and brought it to a gun store. Within minutes all the cute guys in the gun store were nearby. Since then, I call it my Stud Magnet gun.

But no, that's against the rules. YOU have to know the weapon.

I can see I need to establish a loaner program :eek:

FrontSight

echoes 10-19-2004 19:14

[QUOTE=FrontSight]Ms. Holly!! You don't admit that !!!!

Must I teach you the ::intimidating girl spit:: ::tuh:: thing as well!!

( Turn your head sideways a smidge and say, ::tuh:: )

Greetings Sir, well, I guess I can be taught something today?! :)
In any case, I only smile when I want to,
and SF indeed makes a woman smile...

Holly :)

24601 10-19-2004 21:15

[QUOTE=echoes]
Quote:

Originally Posted by FrontSight
Ms. Holly!! You don't admit that !!!!

Must I teach you the ::intimidating girl spit:: ::tuh:: thing as well!!

( Turn your head sideways a smidge and say, ::tuh:: )

Greetings Sir, well, I guess I can be taught something today?! :)
In any case, I only smile when I want to,
and SF indeed makes a woman smile...

Holly :)


I take it you don't know Frontsite is female?

What does the lever in the pic do? I can't quite tell from that angle. I'm guessing part of the safty, but my HK is a lever one. USP .45 Compact. HK's are the best accoessory (or wedding present :D).

NDD, I didn't know the khakis were still worn. ;)

NousDefionsDoc 10-19-2004 22:25

Khakis are no longer an issue item, more's the pity.

echoes 11-09-2004 03:11

Eh?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 24601
I take it you don't know Frontsite is female?

What does the lever in the pic do? I can't quite tell from that angle. I'm guessing part of the safty, but my HK is a lever one. USP .45 Compact. HK's are the best accoessory (or wedding present :D).

NDD, I didn't know the khakis were still worn. ;)

Ah-Ha. Makes more sense now...Oh well, am blonde, will travel!
NDD: Khakis are quite attractive on the correct male figure? (if you get a laugh out of that, then it was worth it!) :D

Seriously, I was hoping someone would open up a tad,
and tell their perfect "SF Date?" :lifter

Holly

Roguish Lawyer 11-10-2004 10:25

I'm sure it is something very romantic.

Bill Harsey 11-10-2004 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by echoes

Seriously, I was hoping someone would open up a tad,
and tell their perfect "SF Date?" :lifter

Holly

Based on limited observation, here it is: "Want more beer?"

alphamale 11-10-2004 10:54

Holly I'm sure that RL is leveling with us.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24601
I take it you don't know Frontsite is female?

It's ok, I didn't realize that either till I just went to the bathroom and screamed.

24601 you gotta quit outing me like this!!! :)


Quote:

Originally Posted by 24601
What does the lever in the pic do?

That lever is for silently de-cocking the HKP7.

FrontSight


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 21:22.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®