Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Early Bird (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Keith Idema is back - this time in Mexico (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30308)

JAGO 09-07-2010 13:56

Keith Idema is back - this time in Mexico
 
Well, I ran the Search function and see he hasn't been mentioned in here for awhile. Be sure to check the News Observer link and see how handsome he looks.
v/r
phil

http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/09/...-by-black.html

BY JAY PRICE - Staff Writer
North Carolina's own walking parody of U.S. foreign policy is at it again.

This time Mexico is the stage for veteran con man Jonathan Keith "Jack" Idema.

In the 1990s Idema went to prison for 58 counts of wire fraud and conspiracy and collected dozens of lesser charges such as writing worthless checks and assault on a female. Idema sued CBS and Steven Spielberg's studio, claiming a movie starring George Clooney was an unauthorized version of his life story.

Then he hightailed it to Afghanistan, where he reinvented himself for the international media as a sunglasses-wearing, AK-47-toting counterterrorism expert who boasted of shadowy U.S. and Afghan government connections. He peddled things such as body guard services and videotapes of alleged al-Qaida training exercises and was quoted in a host of admiring stories.



Read more: http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/09/...#ixzz0ysLFrBfW

ZonieDiver 09-07-2010 14:16

1 Attachment(s)
I love this quote:

Quote:

Now local media on the Caribbean coast of Mexico is reporting that Idema is barricaded in a turreted house - which he has dubbed Casa Blanca - because police want to question him about allegations that he held a woman against her will and assaulted her, among other accusations.

Headlines in Mexico refer to Idema as Rambo, and one story notes that he now refers to himself as "Black Jack."

I'd say he is closer to Jack Black!

lksteve 09-07-2010 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAGO (Post 347352)
Well, I ran the Search function and see he hasn't been mentioned in here for awhile. Be sure to check the News Observer link and see how handsome he looks.

Thanks for reminding me of how lucky I am not to be him...

AngelsSix 09-07-2010 18:41

What a Loser! What is he going to do next, go after Mexican illegals? :rolleyes:

alelks 09-07-2010 18:52

I was hoping we'd seen the last of this idiot but unfortunately he's like a bad venereal disease in that he just keeps popping up from time to time.

longrange1947 09-07-2010 19:31

Now why did you go and unjustly insult venereal diseases like that??? :munchin

alelks 09-07-2010 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by longrange1947 (Post 347428)
Now why did you go and unjustly insult venereal diseases like that??? :munchin

You're absolutely right. I actually knew this dirt bag (I'm being polite). I met him after he was run out of the Army/SF not knowing anything about him at the time. Long story but he is the consummate con man. After I had been around him for a short period of time I knew I didn't want to be associated with him and distanced myself as quickly as possible.

I wouldn't give the guy the sweat off my nuts if he was dying of thirst.

The Reaper 09-07-2010 21:29

Well, I wonder if he is going to start running his own little jail and torture shop in the narco's AO?

I doubt that he will survive that for very long. And I will not shed many tears when he mets his inevitable fate.

TR

Angry Mike 09-09-2010 15:05

I can't take credit for this one!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Found this one on military photos.

check out the issue date!

CombatMuffin 09-09-2010 16:28

I found a story on a newspaper's website about him the other day. Bacalar is some 6 hours away from where I live. Funny thing is, around here, nobody seems to care that a con man that was convicted of torture in Afghanistan is operating in their State.

...and they say ignorance is bliss :mad:

echoes 09-09-2010 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by CombatMuffin (Post 347807)
I found a story on a newspaper's website about him the other day. Bacalar is some 6 hours away from where I live. Funny thing is, around here, nobody seems to care that a con man that was convicted of torture in Afghanistan is operating in their State.

...and they say ignorance is bliss :mad:


""Now local media on the Caribbean coast of Mexico is reporting that Idema is barricaded in a turreted house - which he has dubbed Casa Blanca - because police want to question him about allegations that he held a woman against her will and assaulted her, among other accusations"

What a load of crap this guy is! Still trying to smear good guys names!

He should be taken down to the swine that he is, IMHO!:mad:

Posers BE DAMNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly:munchin

CombatMuffin 09-10-2010 17:47

Unfortunately Bacalar is a very remote place, and the police might not give proper follow-up, but that is not for me to assume. I'll try and give some follow up on the local news and see if I find anything regarding it.

I wonder if someone with his past career would be requested quickly by the U.S. government for deportation, or left to his own luck in our judicial system. Given the replies in this post I hope its the former, our system is too corrupted to properly hand out justice....

greenberetTFS 09-11-2010 13:08

It's really incredible that guys like him keep turning up!............. :rolleyes: He's really pushing his fate.............:( I don't give him too long before the inevitable happens.....:mad:

Big Teddy :munchin

echoes 09-11-2010 13:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenberetTFS (Post 348122)
I don't give him too long before the inevitable happens.....:mad:

Big Teddy :munchin

I hope so Big Teddy!!! Posers are the lowest sort of bottom feeding scum-bag that exist!:mad:

Holly

Team Sergeant 09-12-2010 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper (Post 347451)
Well, I wonder if he is going to start running his own little jail and torture shop in the narco's AO?

I doubt that he will survive that for very long. And I will not shed many tears when he mets his inevitable fate.

TR

LOL, I was thinking the same thing..... watch out you Mexican drug dealers & cartel leaders, jack keith idema is in your back yard, your days of Freedom are now numbered!

There that should help jack.....


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 22:11.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®