Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   The Obama Deception. (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26775)

spherojon 12-23-2009 02:44

The Obama Deception.
 
I found this interesting. Take it with a grain of salt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

T-Rock 12-23-2009 04:26

Alex Jones - part of the troofer movement...

sonofranger 12-23-2009 08:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Rock (Post 303845)
Alex Jones - part of the troofer movement...


...that doesn't immediately discredit everything he has to say.

Paslode 12-23-2009 08:30

It was an interesting flix and the quality was better than you might expect from someone like AJ. The problem with Jones is that even if he were 100% on the target, he's jumped off the deep end so many times you can't take him seriously.

What turns me off on AJ is his attitude regarding the military and terrorism......you have to look no further than Ft. Hood and Major Hassan.

The Reaper 12-23-2009 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonofranger (Post 303864)
...that doesn't immediately discredit everything he has to say.


It does for many.

TR

spherojon 12-23-2009 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paslode (Post 303865)
It was an interesting flix and the quality was better than you might expect from someone like AJ. The problem with Jones is that even if he were 100% on the target, he's jumped off the deep end so many times you can't take him seriously.

What turns me off on AJ is his attitude regarding the military and terrorism......you have to look no further than Ft. Hood and Major Hassan.

That is exactly my feeling on it as well. There are some interesting points in there, but he jumps off the deep end. The cool thing about editing, is you can spin any footage to make it look like something else, or even more than it is.

Paslode 12-23-2009 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by spherojon (Post 303925)
That is exactly my feeling on it as well. There are some interesting points in there, but he jumps off the deep end. The cool thing about editing, is you can spin any footage to make it look like something else, or even more than it is.

Yep. The production is very good, it grabs your attention with some facts, quite entertaining....but he dives off the conspiracy cliff in areas I just don't agree with. His website replicates the Flix, in that is does contain some very credible news but then it is tainted with paranoid opinion pieces.

From my 1x experience...... Links to AJ on PS.com can get you a stern PM and post probation from Team Sergeant :D

Warrior-Mentor 12-23-2009 18:54

After 16 minutes of it, I needed more than a tin foil hat... :rolleyes:

Paslode 12-23-2009 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior-Mentor (Post 304007)
After 16 minutes of it, I needed more than a tin foil hat... :rolleyes:

I believe that is about the time he delves into the Bilderberg, CFR and I began seeing 'experts' with tacky 3 Piece Polyester Suits and Bad Hairdo's :rolleyes:

IrishYanksFan 12-23-2009 21:33

If Alex Jones was such a patriot and "truth-teller," why didn't the evil all powerful New World Order whack him before he became well-known? :rolleyes:

greenberetTFS 12-23-2009 22:56

I've said it before and I'll say it again,I can't imagine a Secret Service guy taking a bullet for this asshole...............:( I'll let you know when "They" notify me about these comments............;)

Big Teddy :munchin

Box 12-24-2009 10:57

...my tin foil hat is never more than an arms length away.

In fact some of my head gear has multiple layers. Some environments just require more protection.

just sayin

spherojon 12-24-2009 11:33

AJ: "We where fallowed from the hotel..."

I wonder how much pot it took to get him that paranoid off 1 person in a blue 300. Seriously, what kind of secret agent rolls around in a baby blue 300?!?

I am now making my tin foil hat, any manuals around here for that?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 00:21.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®