Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   History Repeats Itself? (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26151)

alelks 11-17-2009 18:56

History Repeats Itself?
 
This should be viewed by every AMERICAN....WHETHER DEMOCRAT, REPUBLICAN, or INDEPENDENT. Kind of makes you think about what is happening in today's society!

Click on 1948 Cartoon below - this cartoon is timeless and is just as true today as it was in 1948!


1948 Cartoon

Dozer523 11-17-2009 19:57

Not AGAIN! If I watch it again I'll have it memorized. :D My gosh this has been posted at least two earlier times in the last month. I know Richard was the first.

HowardCohodas 11-17-2009 20:03

"Make Mine Freedom" Barack Obama Edition 2008

alelks 11-17-2009 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dozer523 (Post 297097)
Not AGAIN! If I watch it again I'll have it memorized. :D My gosh this has been posted at least two earlier times in the last month. I know Richard was the first.


DARN! How did I miss it. I need to spend more time here. I thought I found something new!

Sorry!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 16:08.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®