Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Commuist China And the South Lawn... (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25014)

MAB32 09-14-2009 12:09

Commuist China And the South Lawn...
 
Saw this on a web site that I just found. Has anybody else here heard of it before?

www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=108907 If he is in fact doing this, considering his past, then I would think he is a "Traitor" to the highest degree.

VAKEMP 09-14-2009 13:59

From the link...
 
Quote:

But those with obviously U.S. leanings on the Global Times forum page were outraged.

* "Another public short coming and failure by the Obama administration."

* "UNBELIEVABLE!"

* "It can now be official – leave the flag there."

* "So let me get this straight – the Chinese are going to celebrate the founding of their country on the south lawn of the White House! Did we celebrate the 4th of July in Beijing in front of their Leader's House? What other proof do you need that Obama is the Manchurian Candidate."

* "Oh Crap, Have the Chinese foreclosed on us already?"
I laughed when reading those, but they aren't that far from the truth.

I imagine the photos taken of a communist flag being flown at the White House will be quite popular overseas.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 23:40.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®