Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Send in the Clowns (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24312)

BMT (RIP) 07-31-2009 10:58

Send in the Clowns
 
http://tinyurl.com/m4a7ax


BMT

Razor 07-31-2009 12:13

As someone that would directly benefit from the amendment, I can't fault Sen. Coburn's logic behind his opposition. While I could certainly find a use for more money, I understand that I didn't fulfill the requirements for a retirement pension to which I de facto agreed upon entering the Army. Therefore, being part of the reason for an additional $5 billion of our nation's debt would make looking in the mirror everyday a bit tougher.

BMT (RIP) 07-31-2009 12:31

Send in the Clowns
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=3CAX3aJCoDg

Wouldn't you know I used the wrong link for the title.

:mad:

BMT

Razor 07-31-2009 19:11

Good one, except they make clowns look bad. :)

swpa19 08-01-2009 09:13

Quote:

Send in the Clowns
Now, that's the version Judy Collins SHOULD have recorded. Luv it.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:58.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®