Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Base Camp (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Counter-insurgency article/paper (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21000)

highspeedmdd 12-21-2008 15:27

Counter-insurgency article/paper
 
Gents,

I have finished writing an article/paper on Counter-insurgency.

Anyone willing to read it and give me your thoughts?

E-mail me at mike.dinesman@us.army.mil if you are interested.


Thanks.

M

Surgicalcric 12-21-2008 16:00

Email inbound brother.

Crip

highspeedmdd 12-22-2008 12:18

Would you all be more liely to reply if I post the article? Lots of people looking...3 people responded...just curious.

ksgbobo 12-22-2008 13:57

I sent you a PM, please disregard the first one I sent. I did not finish what I was typing. I hit the submit button instead of the preview button.

JJ_BPK 12-22-2008 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by highspeedmdd (Post 240593)

Anyone willing to read it and give me your thoughts?

email in-bound..

jbour13 12-22-2008 14:51

I'm interested,

e-mail inbound

RT AXE 10 12-22-2008 15:22

Very Interested... email on the way


Axe

GreenSalsa 12-22-2008 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by highspeedmdd (Post 240699)
Would you all be more liely to reply if I post the article? Lots of people looking...3 people responded...just curious.

Depending on the length...I would post it. I think you would get more feedback. The question is, are you looking for feedback and willing to change / alter the article?

azmg 12-22-2008 18:05

While I would be greatly interested in reading the paper, you didn't mention which audience you were looking for. I naturally assumed that since this is a QP board you would only be looking for QP viewpoints. But if you're looking for folks that enjoy this type of reading and have done quite a bit of it out of general interest and self-motivated study then please post it or email it. PM with contact sent.

RTK 12-23-2008 12:23

Sir,
e-mail enroute to your AKO.

v/r,
RTK

REMFlt 12-23-2008 23:11

Sir,

very interested, e-mail inbound.

jrc 12-29-2008 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by highspeedmdd (Post 240593)
Gents,

I have finished writing an article/paper on Counter-insurgency.

Anyone willing to read it and give me your thoughts?

E-mail me at mike.dinesman@us.army.mil if you are interested.


Thanks.

M

Could you post it here? I'm sure we would all appreciate it.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 13:13.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®