Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Comedy Zone (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   HoMeBoY Nite Sights (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16927)

Snaquebite 01-14-2008 07:59

HoMeBoY Nite Sights
 
1 Attachment(s)
Finally.....:eek:
Attachment 8785

Maytime 01-14-2008 16:55

LOL

I saw a young lady at the range fire a Kimber 1911 sideways...good thing she was wearing protection because the brass went right for her eye. She learned her lesson very quickly! I went by to see if she was OK and to give her a free lesson in firearms safety, she was red as a beet.

jwt5 01-14-2008 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maytime (Post 195577)
LOL

I saw a young lady at the range fire a Kimber 1911 sideways...good thing she was wearing protection because the brass went right for her eye. She learned her lesson very quickly! I went by to see if she was OK and to give her a free lesson in firearms safety, she was red as a beat.

I watched a fellow fire an entry sized shotgun in said position and then proceed to drop it upon completion of trigger squeeze.

Luckily the owner of the range happened to be watching and banned him FOREVER.

The Reaper 01-14-2008 18:42

The rest of the Birdman line.

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/...ead.php?t=1369

TR

HOLLiS 01-14-2008 20:38

There was a post, where some of the Anti-gun folks condemned their products. LOL..........

82ndtrooper 04-17-2008 17:15

Funny this came up again.

I ran in to Darryl (A.K.A. Birdman) just last week at the local grocery store.

He's still getting lauphs from his revolutionary weapon systems. ;)

ChandlerSniper 04-19-2008 03:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwt5 (Post 195584)
I watched a fellow fire an entry sized shotgun in said position and then proceed to drop it upon completion of trigger squeeze.

Luckily the owner of the range happened to be watching and banned him FOREVER.

I watched a guy blow out all the teeth in the front of his face doing that with a slug..I can`t believe some of the stuff ya see at a public range.. :D

CS

BravoAlpha 04-19-2008 05:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Birdman Weapon Systems
Rugged design will withstand being tossed more than 30 feet!

Ya gotta love that!
I wonder if the sights get hung up on the saggy pants.

82ndtrooper 04-19-2008 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChandlerSniper (Post 206986)
I watched a guy blow out all the teeth in the front of his face doing that with a slug..I can`t believe some of the stuff ya see at a public range.. :D

CS

Considering Hollywood movies and contemporary video games, it doesn't surprise me at anything I see at public ranges anymore. :rolleyes:

The Reaper 04-19-2008 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by 82ndtrooper (Post 206836)
Funny this came up again.

I ran in to Darryl (A.K.A. Birdman) just last week at the local grocery store.

He's still getting lauphs from his revolutionary weapon systems. ;)

Why is Darryl not a member of this board yet?

Have you failed to invite him?

I think he would get along well here.:D

TR

82ndtrooper 04-19-2008 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper (Post 207053)
Why is Darryl not a member of this board yet?

Have you failed to invite him?

I think he would get along well here.:D

TR

I'll invite him over. He's out of the FAL custom stock business now and seems to spending his time keeping out of the BATFE and FBI's cross hairs. ;)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 21:01.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®