Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Early Bird (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54435)

mojaveman 08-10-2019 12:13

Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide

Billionaire entrepreneur Jeffery Epstein was found dead in his Manhattan jail cell from an apparent suicide.

The first time that he got in trouble he bought his way out. This time I think he knew that he was going to get slammed.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-e...ttan-jail-cell

tonyz 08-10-2019 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by mojaveman (Post 652690)
Billionaire entrepreneur Jeffery Epstein was found dead in his Manhattan jail cell from an apparent suicide.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-e...ttan-jail-cell

Good riddance scumbag.

Sighs of relief prolly coming from Chappaqua, NY and the House of Windsor.

JJ_BPK 08-10-2019 13:36

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mojaveman (Post 652690)

The appropriate verbiage is Clintonincide :munchin

Box 08-10-2019 14:13

1 Attachment(s)
Based on this newly released photo evidence of a key suspect - it is now clear that the clint0ns had NOTHING to do with the allegedly staged suicide of Mr Epstein........

Paslode 08-10-2019 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyz (Post 652691)
Good riddance scumbag.

Maybe yes, maybe no.

What happens to the court proceedings against Epstein and his friends in high places that molested young girls that my have been named?

glebo 08-12-2019 05:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paslode (Post 652701)
Maybe yes, maybe no.

What happens to the court proceedings against Epstein and his friends in high places that molested young girls that my have been named?

You have a very valid point. I bet a lot of potential violators are breathing a sigh of relief..

We can only hope this gets more traction and they pursue...

Wishful thinking I'm afraid

Box 08-12-2019 07:54

Just a thought - but does anyone wonder how many "clerks" are on the take for losing or misplacing documents that might further implicate some of our more "pious" elected representatives?

I dont think the rank and file American really "wants" to know the truth behind this shit show.
Knowing the truth would require a LOT of people to re-examine their own philosophical realities - something Americans dont do very well.

Think about it - what do you do when you learn that Santa Claus is REAL
and that he is a very BAD man?

Most Americans would rather just continue to pretend that Bill Cosby only sticks his fingers in Jello Pudding.

tonyz 08-12-2019 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paslode (Post 652701)
Maybe yes, maybe no.

We shall see...but AG Barr is going in hot.

'They should not rest easy': AG Bill Barr issues stark warning to Jeffrey Epstein's 'co-conspirators' as investigation wades through 'thousands' of new documents and threatens to implicate world's most powerful men

Daily Mail
Lauren Freun
August 12, 2019

Barr issued a stark warning to Epstein's alleged co-conspirators on Monday
He also slammed the handling of Epstein by the Manhattan Correctional Center
Barr said he is 'appalled' and 'angry' at the failure to 'adequately secure' Epstein
While Epstein was the only person charged the Manhattan U.S. Attorney pledged to 'stand for victims' following his death in his cell on Saturday morning
Socialite Ghislaine Maxwell is one of those who may find herself in the spotlight
She was described as the 'madam of the house' but has denied any wrongdoing
Prosecutors may also target those set to testify now that 'they don't need them'
Sarah Kellen Vickers, Adriana Ross and Lesley Groff could also face new probes
And there are still 'thousands of more documents to be released', reports say
Epstein's accusers may also be able to pursue civil cases against his estate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-victims.html

bblhead672 08-12-2019 14:44

1 Attachment(s)
Nothing to see here....move along....signed Bill & Hillary.

Paslode 08-12-2019 19:03

The handling of Epstein has been half assed from the word go.....it's like the handling of Whitey Bulger, the stage was set and you just knew he was going to get whacked.

Quote:

Originally Posted by glebo (Post 652715)
You have a very valid point. I bet a lot of potential violators are breathing a sigh of relief..

We can only hope this gets more traction and they pursue...

Wishful thinking I'm afraid

Regardless of what Barr said, I believe the Epstein case will die on the vine. More proof of what I believe is intentional mis-handling of the case the FBI raided the Pedo Island about 6 weeks too late.

bblhead672 08-13-2019 10:44

Epstein arrested July 9th. FBI gets around to raiding his island two days after his death.
FBI Confirms They’ve Raided Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Pedophile Island’

Box 06-30-2021 14:37

So,
Epstein was arrested two years ago this weekend. By the time Epstein was arrested, Bill Cosby had already been in prison for almost a year.

**poof**

William Henry Cosby Jr is a free man because just like Epstein, he didnt kill himself !!!

Bing Bam Boom - Trump leaves office, Biden moves into the Oval and Dr Huxtable is a free man.
-I only mentioned that Cosby went to jail while Trump was in office and got out while Biden was in office because I felt like it - and because those are both factual statements.
Totally not because man-whoring was illegal when Trump was in charge and acceptable when democrats are in charge....

It is a completely unrelated coincidence.

Ret10Echo 06-30-2021 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Box (Post 669828)
So,
Epstein was arrested two years ago this weekend. By the time Epstein was arrested, Bill Cosby had already been in prison for almost a year.

**poof**

William Henry Cosby Jr is a free man because just like Epstein, he didnt kill himself !!!

Bing Bam Boom - Trump leaves office, Biden moves into the Oval and Dr Huxtable is a free man.
-I only mentioned that Cosby went to jail while Trump was in office and got out while Biden was in office because I felt like it - and because those are both factual statements.
Totally not because man-whoring was illegal when Trump was in charge and acceptable when democrats are in charge....

It is a completely unrelated coincidence.

Loop in McAfee for the win.

:munchin

Box 06-30-2021 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ret10Echo (Post 669830)
Loop in McAfee for the win.

:munchin

...rumor has it that the security cameras covering Epstiens cell were compromised by exploiting a back door in the antivirus software used to control the camera network

just sayin'

sg1987 01-22-2023 16:52

Looks like someone heard that Hillary or Andrew is sending Nicholas Tartaglione to be a new cell mate. :D

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ghisla...y-pair-meeting