Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   The Slow Steady Purge (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55769)

sg1987 01-20-2022 11:35

The Slow Steady Purge

The purge continues to expand....get those evil, racist, toxic male, US Presidents out of here....:rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/th...ved-nyc-museum

cbtengr 01-20-2022 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by sg1987 (Post 672745)
The purge continues to expand....get those evil, racist, toxic male, US Presidents out of here....:rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/th...ved-nyc-museum

Like all the other articles I have read concerning this sculpture there is no mention of the symbolism behind the sculpture. The sculptor of the statue, James Earle Fraser, stated the intent with these words: "The two figures at [Roosevelt's] side are guides symbolizing the continents of Africa and America, and if you choose may stand for Roosevelt's friendliness to all races." Those pesky details, the ones who wanted it removed should have been told to Piss Off!

sfshooter 01-20-2022 23:52

Come on people! We can't get you in line if you have a heritage to look up to. It is completely necessary to erase the American heritage and culture. Here in just a few years all the WWII vets will be dead and we can start telling the American people that we were racist for entering WWII. It's all part of the strategy. If you object then you must be a domestic terrorist! That, by the way, is getting clearer and clearer each day.

Trapper John 01-21-2022 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfshooter (Post 672754)
Come on people! We can't get you in line if you have a heritage to look up to. It is completely necessary to erase the American heritage and culture. Here in just a few years all the WWII vets will be dead and we can start telling the American people that we were racist for entering WWII. It's all part of the strategy. If you object then you must be a domestic terrorist! That, by the way, is getting clearer and clearer each day.

:( Sad but true!

Time to start building the counter-force. ;)

mark46th 01-21-2022 10:44

Maybe they will replace Teddy with a statue of George Floyd.

cbtengr 01-21-2022 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark46th (Post 672757)
Maybe they will replace Teddy with a statue of George Floyd.

George has a statue it is in Brooklyn, it would only be fitting to move it to a place of more prominence. Teddy is going to North Dakota where he is held in a much higher regard.

Badger52 01-21-2022 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbtengr (Post 672758)
Teddy is going to North Dakota where he is held in a much higher regard.

Beat me to it. The list of places that are not NYFC that would pay the freight to host & honor that is long. ND is the place. His writings of his time out west, his ranching & hunting as well as his hunting in Africa, are serious good stuff. No common-core, and he was as self-deprecating a man as you'd want. You got him, effusive, warts & all.

bailaviborita 01-21-2022 23:59

I heard Bob Gates is leading the changes to the NCAA... now that he's done "fixing" the Boy Scouts of America... I mean BSA. Gosh- I was wondering how he'd destroy football next- guess the NCAA is the best place to start. The Marxists hate football even more than a paramilitary all-male organization like the BSA once was...

Box 01-31-2022 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by bailaviborita (Post 672763)
I heard Bob Gates is leading the changes to the NCAA... now that he's done "fixing" the Boy Scouts of America... I mean BSA. Gosh- I was wondering how he'd destroy football next- guess the NCAA is the best place to start. The Marxists hate football even more than a paramilitary all-male organization like the BSA once was...

In my best Vice-Presidential voice:

A purge?
We are doing it!

It’s time for us to do what we have been doing and that time is every day!

Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to fix these things!

Right now we know we still have a number of people that, that is in the millions of Americans who have not been purged and could be purged bt havent yet been purged, and we are urging them to get purged because it will save our narrative!

sg1987 02-01-2022 11:46

Why can't she just say..."I feel the urge...the urge to purge" ???

catchy ...... would make a great Presidential campaign slogan! :rolleyes:

Box 02-01-2022 12:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by sg1987 (Post 672891)
Why can't she just say..."I feel the urge...the urge to purge" ???

catchy ...... would make a great Presidential campaign slogan! :rolleyes:

That could be seen as offensive and inconsiderate of the struggles associated with eating disorders.

Why are you body-shaming bro?

sg1987 02-01-2022 13:04

Lol… My bad!

tom kelly 02-01-2022 21:28

The Purge:

When it begins, NO MORE MR. NICE GUY.... when you come for me look behind yourself...I am so far out in front, it looks like I am standing behind you....

bailaviborita 02-02-2022 06:21

SOCOM is facilitating a Zoom event for its personnel on White Privilege tomorrow. Will be interesting to see if anyone who pushes back is purged…

sg1987 02-03-2022 10:46

I would like to think that the amount of money spent to train SOCOM personnel would deter any hasty "purge."