Professional Soldiers

Professional Soldiers (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   18F (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   The Role of Social Media in Mobilizing Political Protest, Movement, and Revolution. (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44131)

Box 01-05-2022 10:49

Can you just imagine telling a sentient being from outer space that our planet is led by people with names like Biden, Harris, Trudeau, Jong-Un, Jinping, Cuomo, Pelosi - for fuck sake the list of morally and ethically corrupt degenerates and Ne'er-do-wells that make up this planets governing class just goes on and on and on and on and on annnnd on.
...I'd be so ashamed of telling them the truth about who we have selected to manage our planets day to day operations that I'd probably just pass out from the stress.

Lord knows, if I was an emissary from another planet and picked up the social media feed coming from this third rock from the sun - well - lets just say I'd put the Illudium PU-36 explosive space modulator into action and get rid of this ridiculous experiment in civilized life forms faster than you can say "Illudium PU-36 explosive space modulator"

The collective behavior of earth inhabitants as they interact with one another on social media makes me very angry, very angry indeed.

rsdengler 01-05-2022 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Box (Post 672570)
I'll tell you what's really, really, REALLY, an underrated comment: The level of embarrassment I'd feel if a creature from outer space landed their ship in my yard...
...climbed out of his spaceship
...brandished a super technological death ray
...showed me a device that allowed extraterrestrials to monitor earth social media platforms
...looked me right in the eye
...spoke to me in a language I understood and said:

"Take me to your leader"

For fuck sake - the thought of that happening in 2022 America causes me a level of anxiety that most of you will never understand.

Hahahaha....And if it's going to happen, you most likely will be first contact...:D

Box 01-05-2022 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsdengler (Post 672575)
Hahahaha....And if it's going to happen, you most likely will be first contact...:D

Mankind had better hope that I am not the first contact - it will not turn out the way people think it should.

Social media as a platform to mobilize political protest and activism would be the nothing compared to the new era that will be ushered in if I ever become the Dark Overlord of the Known Universe.

I would move my base of operations to planet Nibiru and every time something stupid went out on social media, every puny earthling would get zapped simultaneously with my Galactic Space-Tazer.
...two or seven zaps from my Galactic Space-Tazer and these puny earth dwellers would finally start to police themselves.

Or they wouldn't.
Eventually - if the noncompliance on social media continued - I would simply doom everyone to a lifetime inside of a rubber Mark Suckerberg suit and the only thing on TV would be reruns of RuPauls Drag Race.
...and the only meal choices will be Vegan BBQ ribs made out of Seitan and Jackfruit for earth's meat eaters and rare cooked select grade ground beef patties for earth's vegans.

I will not be denied!

rsdengler 01-05-2022 12:31

Just transport me to another planet....Please? :D

sg1987 01-05-2022 14:50

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Box (Post 672576)
Social media as a platform to mobilize political protest and activism would be the nothing compared to the new era that will be ushered in if I ever become the Dark Overlord of the Known Universe.
!

Wait a minute ....is this you???:D .....going into hiding now!

Box 01-05-2022 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by sg1987 (Post 672581)
Wait a minute ....is this you???:D .....going into hiding now!

While it may be true that he draws his power from the downside of the Schwartz - he is no match for my skill with a double-edged Wokesaber. He is weak in the ways of social media and is no match for me.

I will fuck him right up without missing a beat and still be home in time to bugger his mom before social media can ban me for derailing their narrative.

I will take his dolls and sell them on eBay and then use the money to buy ammo for my cowboy guns.

sg1987 01-06-2022 11:44

Savage. I almost pity your adversaries... Almost.:D

Penn 01-11-2022 21:06

Box, if you ever find yourself in Jersey, dinner is on me.

JimP 01-12-2022 06:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penn (Post 672650)

Penn, I'd bet good money that we'll see a Richard Simmons "Jr" before we ever see Box in New Jersey.

tom kelly 01-12-2022 15:03

"Take me to your leader" ?

We have NO LEADER....

7624U 01-13-2022 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by tom kelly (Post 672665)
We have NO LEADER....

We have POT LUCK !

Trapper John 01-13-2022 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7624U (Post 672674)
We have POT LUCK !

And his communist half-brother Pol Pot, his Vietnamese cousins, Ngyen Ngo Luc, and Wu Wen Bad Luc. :D

rsdengler 01-13-2022 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Box (Post 672585)
While it may be true that he draws his power from the downside of the Schwartz - he is no match for my skill with a double-edged Wokesaber. He is weak in the ways of social media and is no match for me.

I will fuck him right up without missing a beat and still be home in time to bugger his mom before social media can ban me for derailing their narrative.

I will take his dolls and sell them on eBay and then use the money to buy ammo for my cowboy guns.

I'm F'ing Deceased.....LMAO :D

Trapper John 01-19-2022 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penn (Post 672650)

Box, That offer is definitely worth a trip to NJ! Let me know when you're in the AO.

Penn 01-25-2022 20:45

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-tiffany-cross-war

Why isn't anyone reacting to this continual narrative? Again, imo, this affords BLM the right/opportunity to press their assault on law enforcement, within societal standards, due to MSM blessing and without condemnation from the political class, MSM, and the populace, which has been edit out of the conversation.

In my mind, the criminals that have been released, are the lefts brown shirts, firing the first shots. Without social support, law enforcement will continue to erode and society will implode.

The extreme left, is actually the main stream Democratic Party. They have no intention of pulling the radical left in, as the narrative that is slowly being presented in the election will be compromised/illegitimate, giving those brown shirts full authority to attack all who oppose them.

With law enforcement in decline, an active social native terrorist group, organized around released criminals as their core, harboring deep seated hate against law officer and society, with the blessing of MSM. The next 9 months will be hell.

A side question: Why isn't anyone, including all the talking heads on Fox News asking this question: Who is the far left group dunning the government? I ask because they, whoever they are, are not subject to federal protection, and if ID, should be exposed.