Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Comedy Zone (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Free COVID testing?? (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55758)

JJ_BPK 01-07-2022 11:24

Free COVID testing??

2 Attachment(s)
If the 18Ds can verify this, maybe the mods can append it to the Chinese Virus thread??

A friend just sent me this free COVID test procedure. It is supposedly verified and USDA approved for rapid deployment to austere environments. They also mentioned you can share results... :munchin

PS:
It's not the lack of available tests I fear,,
It's the government's ability to publish skyrocketing case numbers,,
Without test results??? 😡

Old Dog New Trick 01-07-2022 14:46

Doctors Cheech and Chong, agree!

If it smells like shit, it must be shit! (Er, or Covid)

Box 01-07-2022 15:53

Holy shit on a gold plated Popsicle stick - it all makes sense now.
I can't believe I didn't see this months ago.

-Democrats generally live with their head up their ass.
-Liberals DEFINITELY live with their head up their ass.
-RINO's absolutely live with their heads up their ass.
-Because of their blessed righteousness and extreme virtue, their shit doesn't stink.
-Because their shit doesn't stink, and their heads are up their asses - they think they can't smell anything.

MAYBE THAT'S WHY EVERYONE THINKS THEY ARE DYING FROM THE 'RONA.

The cure may very well be for everyone to pull their heads out of their asses and get some fresh air !!!

Or maybe not - who knows - I am a science denier.

doctom54 01-09-2022 18:21

As a former SF medic and now a physician I don't understand the emphasis on testing. If you are positive it is too late to prevent it.

Maybe it is about control:confused:

As an aside. With the Biden mandate for companies over 100 employees those who are given religious exemption still have to test weekly. Under OSHA rules home/self testing doesn't count. So, maybe the government bought up all the test so the companies don't have that option.

Box 01-09-2022 21:41

testing saves lives - 'they' said so

Old Dog New Trick 01-10-2022 06:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by doctom54 (Post 672624)
As a former SF medic and now a physician I don't understand the emphasis on testing. If you are positive it is too late to prevent it.

As an aside. With the Biden mandate for companies over 100 employees those who are given religious exemption still have to test weekly. Under OSHA rules home/self testing doesn't count. So, maybe the government bought up all the test so the companies don't have that option.

B.I.N.G.O!

Doc, don’t be :confused: it’s all about control and the methods used to take and keep power.

Last hard class 01-10-2022 14:38

Sometimes I think this whole thing has been a training exercise in Behavioral modification. A test to see how much crap the public is willing to eat. In case future beat downs are required.

While driving the other day, not for the first time, I heard a doctor on the radio saying we should make mask mandates permanent. And they wonder why road rage is increasing.

LHC

bubba 01-10-2022 15:12

“Small Victories”

I’ve implemented a “boots boots boots” TTP to my daily routine. Anywhere I’m required (forced) to wear a mask, I insist I don’t have one to get them to give me one. Then, promptly throw it away as soon as I leave or change venues in the building. Every mask I throw away is a small win. I’m up to ~35……. LGB!

JJ_BPK 01-11-2022 05:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by doctom54 (Post 672624)

Yes, it is about control

:munchin

Box 01-11-2022 07:54

loyal subject - I feel bad - not "sick" just a little under the weather. What should I do?
royal doctor - go get tested.
loyal subject - I did, it said I was positive but I've already had three shots. What should I do now?
royal doctor - go home. take some Vicks DayQuil Cough, Cold & Flu medicine, drink some Sprite, eat some Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup; go back in a week and get tested again.
loyal subject - been a week and I still dont feel like my old self whatshould i do now??
royal doctor - go get tested again
loyal subject - yes sir
royal doctor - your highness, we have two more positive tests to report that will lend weight to your narrative

intelligent human being capable of individual thought - I feel bad. I'm going take some Vicks DayQuil Cough, Cold & Flu medicine, drink some Sprite, and eat some Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup; I'll feel better in a few days
royal doctor - you should go get tested because testing saves lives
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - no thanks, that will just put me in proximity to others that might not be sick. I'll just stay at home until I feel better
royal doctor - but testing saves lives
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - but doc, all the test will do is indicate reactivity to the test set, it doesn't provide any treatment or prevention
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - hm... if I get tested and it shows that I am positive, what should I do?
royal doctor - go home, take some Vicks DayQuil Cough, Cold & Flu medicine, drink some Sprite, eat some Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup; go back in a week to get tested again.
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - well, I'm already at home, taking Vicks DayQuil Cough, Cold & Flu medicine, drinking Sprite, and eating Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup; since I am already isolated at home, what good can come of going out to get tested?
royal doctor - TESTING.SAVES.LIVES.
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - uhm... ok thanks doc. I'm just going to stay home until I fell better

royal doctor - your highness, we have an extremist to report!!! the cell phone service provider will be able to provide your royal guards with the needed data to locate the dissident. ALL HAIL SAINT FAUCI
hs highness you've been a good a faithful service doc. testing saves lives because the science of studying the effects of doing the best for so proudly we hail because all men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.

do your duty aMErica - testing saves lives

EricV 01-11-2022 20:58

Get this. Due to O version of covid, my YMCA just instituted a new mandate. You gotta wear a mask when entering/exiting the building, walking down the halls, in the locker room. However you don't have to while exercising. :rolleyes:

In other words, while I'm huffing and puffing lifting weights, elbow to... er cheek bone with others in the weight room, no mask!!

They have two weight rooms. One with free weights and one with weight machines separated by about 20 feet. People scoot back and forth (myself included) between rooms working out. Lots of us have routines where we like to do free weights and machines in a certain order.

Naturally, as a Good Citizen, on the the way out passed the front desk I let the Mask Police, who demanded I put a mask on as I entered the building, know that scofflaws were flouting the mask requirement while going from room to room!!

My suggestion: "You should put some Cretin there on a chair to hector people to wear their masks!!" As you can well imagine, all I got was a grunt and stink eye.

MR2 01-15-2022 16:37

I believe the reason for testing is it determines the amount of gravy that will be ladled from the federal trough.

frostfire 01-16-2022 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Box (Post 672638)
loyal subject - I feel bad - not "sick" just a little under the weather. What should I do?
royal doctor - go get tested.
loyal subject - I did, it said I was positive but I've already had three shots. What should I do now?
royal doctor - go home. take some Vicks DayQuil Cough, Cold & Flu medicine, drink some Sprite, eat some Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup; go back in a week and get tested again.
loyal subject - been a week and I still dont feel like my old self whatshould i do now??
royal doctor - go get tested again
loyal subject - yes sir
royal doctor - your highness, we have two more positive tests to report that will lend weight to your narrative

intelligent human being capable of individual thought - I feel bad. I'm going take some Vicks DayQuil Cough, Cold & Flu medicine, drink some Sprite, and eat some Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup; I'll feel better in a few days
royal doctor - you should go get tested because testing saves lives
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - no thanks, that will just put me in proximity to others that might not be sick. I'll just stay at home until I feel better
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - but doc, all the test will do is indicate reactivity to the test set, it doesn't provide any treatment or prevention
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - hm... if I get tested and it shows that I am positive, what should I do?
royal doctor - go home, take some Vicks DayQuil Cough, Cold & Flu medicine, drink some Sprite, eat some Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup; go back in a week to get tested again.
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - well, I'm already at home, taking Vicks DayQuil Cough, Cold & Flu medicine, drinking Sprite, and eating Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup; since I am already isolated at home, what good can come of going out to get tested?
royal doctor - TESTING.SAVES.LIVES.
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - uhm... ok thanks doc. I'm just going to stay home until I fell better

s

there you go again exercising independent thinking.
The thought police will be there shortly

JJ_BPK 01-16-2022 06:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR2 (Post 672708)
I believe the reason for testing is it determines the amount of gravy that will be ladled from the federal trough.

A Healthy patient does not produce revenue,
A Scared patient is a perpetual self-renewing source of revenue

:munchin